Food Sovereignty UK is supported by a host of small scale producers, NGOs and activist groups whose work reflects the principles of the movement. We are keen to make links with more of the many organisations working with food in the UK. If you’re part of a group or project keen to be involved in the network, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landworkers’ alliance A member of La Via Campesina they are a producer-led organisation of small-scale producers and family farmers who work to overcome the obstacles facing that land-based workers face.
- Community Supported Agriculture UK – A group connecting and advocating for community supported food producers
- Whole Food Action – A network launched in Sep 2014 to strengthen independent wholefood shops, and help build the movement for a fairer and more sustainable food system.
- ACORD strengthening Africa’s food sovereignty and resilience
- Community Centred Knowledge
- Community Food Growers Network connecting and supporting food growing groups
- Friends of the Earth international campaign group for protecting the environment
- Gaia Foundation working with international partners to strengthen communities and support cultural and biodiversity
- GM Freeze campaigns and pressure group following GM policy and practice
- Nourish Scotland Scotland’s sustainable local food network
- Open Pollinated Seeds working to raise awareness and promote natural pollination over hybrid seed
- Organiclea an organic food growing cooperative in North London
- PAN UK pesticide action network’s UK centre lobbying for reduction and removal of pesticides
- Peasant Evolution Producers Co-operative small-scale producers’ collective in Dorset, Somerset and Devon
- Permaculture Association support and information-sharing to develop permaculture practice
- Pig Business campaign against factory farming of pigs
- Reclaim the Fields land-based actions to reclaim food sovereignty
- Scottish Crofters Federation member-led alliance of crofters
- SPEAK prayer and campaigns network
- Soil Association pro-organic campaigns and farm certification
- Transition Towns town-by-town grassroots initiatives developing resilience to peak oil and climate change
- UK Food Group network of development, environment, farmers and academic groups working on global food system issues.
- War on Want activism and campaigns on global and UK poverty and social justice
- Global Justice Now – A democratic social justice organisation working as part of a global movement to challenge the powerful and create a more just and equal world
- World Family uniting small-scale farmers and opposing agrribusiness
- Youth Food Movement education, lobbying and networking for better food systems
- The Biodynamic Association – Re-Thinking Agriculture with 90 Years of Vital Soil Vital Food
Join us in taking the UK food sovereignty movement forward!
contact email@example.com and ask to receive the newsletter or join the coordination mailing list